PI-20SiK Cordless Butane Soldering Iron Kit - A 4 in 1 Professional Tool
- Safe & convenient: Our handheld self-igniting soldering iron has a lock-on switch and gas control lever, as well as a built-in stand for convenient use and safe cooling of the tool; the kit also comes with lead-free solder
- Lightweight & portable: Take our cordless soldering iron with you anywhere to get those tough jobs done; butane powered and refillable, it lasts up to 60 minutes on a full tank (Master Appliance Ultratane Butane fuel sold separately)
- Ready for all your work: This soldering kit includes 4 interchangeable soldering tips, including a hot knife to cut plastics, as well as an open flame function; use for circuit boards, electronics repairs, automotive and marine wiring, home DIY soldering projects, jewelry work and more
- Adjustable temperature output: The adjustable tip temperature ranges from 680F to 820F, ensuring you get the right amount of heat for any application
- Slowly Pull Ignition Lever to allow gas to flow from tank to the tip for easy ignition.
Adjustable Soldering Temp: 680°F to 820°F (360°C to 438°C)
Approx Hot Air Temp: 820F (438C)
Approx Torch Temp: 2370F (1300C)
Power: 167 watts max. (16 grams/hour consumption rate)
Refillable Tank Capacity: 7 ml (0.24 fl oz)
Tank Run Time: 60 minutes at low setting, 30 minutes at high setting.
Dimensions: 8.7 inch L (220mm) x 1.08” W (27.5mm) x 1.7” H (43mm)
Weight: 2.9oz (.18 lb; 82 grams) without fuel
Shipping Weight: 1.1 lbs
Soldering Tips: Base material copper; gold plating (0.2 – 0.3 microns)
Master Professional Soldering Iron Kit PI-20SiK
- Cordless, butane powered soldering iron kit. Functions as soldering iron, hot knife, flameless heat tool for electric wire connectors, or a pinpoint open flame torch.