Finding quality crimp and heat-seal connectors for an excellent price can be difficult, that is until now. Master Appliance proudly offers Solderseal butt splice connectors, which are the finest connectors on the market and can help you make quick work of any electrical application. Our heat shrink tubing is made of translucent, adhesive-lined polyolefin to allow for easier visual inspection, but that's not all. This superior heat shrink tubing prevents wire corrosion and produces a water-resistant seal that will also block out contaminants. All the lead-free butt splice connectors we supply come fully equipped with pre-measured solder and flux to ensure greater tensile strength and superior current flow. Best of all, we offer three different sizes to choose from: 10 – 12 AWG (Yellow), 14 – 16 AWG (Blue), and 18 – 20 AWG (Red).
Soldering can be tough on wire insulation, but connectors resolve many of the challenges that auto repair specialists and electricians face. Solderseal lead-free butt splice connectors are soldered for strength and conductivity and heat-sealed for durable insulation you can count on. Plus, our lead-free butt splice connectors are easy-to-use and provide a cost-savings solution that does not cut any corners on performance. Whether used for commercial, home, or industrial electrical work, our Solderseal butt splice connectors can make a valuable addition to your collection. Please feel free to call 800-558-9413 if you have any questions or concerns about Solderseal lead-free butt splice connectors today. A courteous customer service representative is standing by to help.
Professional Quality Solder & Heat Seal Butt Splice Connector Jars - Lead Free
- The finest "solder & heat-seal" connector on the market today. Better wire contact - less voltage drop - better current flow
- 102lbs tensile strength. Low Temperature pre-measured solder with flux for greater tensile strength and superior current flow.
- Uniform adhesive flow does not overflow onto TERMINAL to impede contact
- Heat shrink tubing does not reduce in length, creating better insulation along with superior wire support and strain relief
- Durable Insulation, watertight connection, color coded with wire gauge imprint provides easy identification of the correct part for the job
MODEL # Description
11543 18-20 AWG, Red, 100Pcs
11544 14-16 AWG, Blue, 100Pcs
11545 10-12 AWG, Yellow, 60Pcs