FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and torch. Featuring best in class, oxygen-free, copper based Ultratip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for extra long life and higher thermal conductivity than its competition. A superior quality heat tool by Master Appliance Corp for professionals worldwide.
Master Applian...Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and tor...
Professional quality, self-igniting, butane-powered soldering/heat tool and torch with Ultratip technology
- Ultratip is the long lasting, oxygen free, copper based, iron and chrome plated soldering tip with a built in catalyst, tinned with lead free solder
- Ultratip soldering tips have more than double the iron and chrome plating thickness of our competitors brass based tips, providing higher thermal conductivity and much long tip life
- New Models with serial number 2491710 and up have 3-in-one: soldering iron, heat tool and NEW torch mode functionality!
- Standard with soldering tip, heat tip, spanner wrench, open end wrench, shrink attachment and protective cap
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more
|UT-100Si||Cordless, self-igniting, butane gas, soldering/heat tool and torch|
|Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1202° F (650° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482° F to 932° F (250° C to 500° C)||Shipped Empty|