Master offers you an excellent heat tool warranty and repair service right here at our Corporate Headquarters. No one knows heat tools like Master!
We guarantee satisfaction. To begin the repair process for an In-Warranty product, please CONTACT US.
If a product is found to be In-Warranty (under the terms of that product's warranty) and defective, we will either repair or replace it (at our option) at no charge and return it to you freight prepaid. Warranty period applies to the end user purchase date and any claims under warranty must be accompanied by Proof of Purchase (a copy of the original sales invoice showing the date of purchase).
2019 Out-of-Warranty Service Rates*
Heat tools below are repaired / serviced at the following Flat Rate:
- HG Models$72.00
- VT Models$102.00
- AH Models$143.00
- Master Mite$57.00
Models not shown above are non-repairable
- * All rates include return freight within the continental USA
- * Tools returned for service should not include accessories or cases, as we cannot be held responsible for their return.
- * Repair rates are subject to change without notice
How it Works
- 1Using the form on the right, enter your model number, quantity, and a brief description of the repair needed (optional). Standard flat repair rates are listed above.
- 2Add the repair to your cart and proceed through the checkout process.
- 3After completing checkout, print the order confirmation page or print your email order confirmation.We’ll use your order number to match up the product you send in with the online repair purchase.
- 4Pack up the product to be repaired with the printed order confirmation and send it to our repair team:
Master Appliance Corporation.
Attn: Repair Department
2420 18th St.
Racine, WI 53403 USA
- 5Repairs are completed and shipped within 1 week from receipt of product and payment.
Special Notes: Tools returned for service should not include accessories or cases, as we cannot be held responsible for their return. The Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) requires that all gas be removed from the unit prior to return shipment. To remove gas safely, push a small screwdriver through a piece of paper. Press tip of tool on filler valve to vent gas from unit. Make sure you are in a well ventilated area and no open flames or other sources of ignition are nearby.