A professional quality, hand held or table top, butane-powered, self-igniting trigger torch,soldering iron and flameless heat tool
Have you been looking for an ergonomic tool that can handle a variety of heat-related applications? The Master Microtorch MT-76 may just be the solution your toolbox is missing. This heavy-duty soldering torch is incredibly versatile and easy to use, but it is also affordably priced to suit any type of budget. This butane torch comes with a soldering iron and heat tip, so you can solder up to 752° F (400° C) and heat a wide range of materials or surfaces up to 932° F (500° C). Every torch kit includes a trigger torch, removable stand, wire cutters, needle nose pliers, tips, shrink attachments, and polyfoam cutters, as well as a durable plastic case to make complicated transport a thing of the past.
There are many advantages to owning a soldering torch. The Master Microtorch MT-76 is ideal for heating parts, igniting materials, melting plastic, shrink tubing, soldering, desoldering, terminating specialty connectors, and other tasks. We offer a wide range of models to choose from, all of which incorporate a “trigger” switch with a “pulldown” lock design to meet all Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) requirements. Each butane torch features a non-slip grip as well as a hands-free slide lock allows for continuous use and instant-off operation to keep operators safe. Best of all, this hand-held torch gun is also protected by a full warranty against defects under normal use and service for one year from the date of purchase. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us today.
- MT-76 includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752°F/400°C and heating up to 932°F/500°C.
- Kit includes triggertorch, removable stand, 5" wire cutter, 5" needle nose pliers, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment,
- polyfoam cutter, hot knife tip, roll 60/40 solder, and stand with sponge packed in a durable plastic case.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C.
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements.
- Incorporates a "hands free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip to prevent overheating.
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use.
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use with Master Ultratane® Butane for best performance.
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
|MT-76||Triggertorch - table top, w/Solder & Heat Tip|
|35386||Solder tip - standard|
|35387||Heat tip - standard
|Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.8"W x 1.3"D||Net Weight: 8.1 oz.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Shipping Weight Kit: 2.0 lbs.|
|Approx. Run Time: Two Hours||Shipping Weight Unit Only: 1.0 lb.|
|Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F||Shipped Empty|
|Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable|