A professional quality, hand held or table top, butane-powered, self-igniting trigger torch,soldering iron and flameless heat tool
- MT-76 includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752°F/400°C and heating up to 932°F/500°C.
- Kit includes triggertorch, removable stand, 5" wire cutter, 5" needle nose pliers, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment,
- polyfoam cutter, hot knife tip, roll 60/40 solder, and stand with sponge packed in a durable plastic case.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C.
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements.
- Incorporates a "hands free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip to prevent overheating.
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use.
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use with Master Ultratane® Butane for best performance.
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
|MT-76||Triggertorch - table top, w/Solder & Heat Tip|
|35386||Solder tip - standard|
|35387||Heat tip - standard |
|Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.8"W x 1.3"D||Net Weight: 8.1 oz.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Shipping Weight Kit: 2.0 lbs.|
|Approx. Run Time: Two Hours||Shipping Weight Unit Only: 1.0 lb.|
|Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F||Shipped Empty|
|Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable|