Master Butane Microtorch® Heat Shrink & Soldering Kit MT-80K
- Cordless, portable, lightweight and easy to use. Torch storage case included.
- Self-Igniting and butane gas powered. For best performance use Master's Ultratane butane fuel
- Soldering temperatures ranging from 500°F (260°C) to 750°F (399°C), change the flame size easily to work on each project you're working on with the perfect tool.
- Lasts up to 60 minutes on a full tank of butane gas on low setting, or up to 30 minutes on high setting
Approx Flame Temp: 2500°F
Fuel Tank Type: Metal, Built In, Refillable
Approx Run Time: 60 mins at low setting, 30 mins at high setting
Dimensions: 6.0" x 1.3"W x 3.9"D
Tool Net Weight: 6 oz.
Shipping Net Weight: 1.21lb
Master Microtorch® Heat Shrink & Soldering Kit MT-80K
- A 4 in 1 Tool Kit. The MT-80 butane torch can function as an open flame torch, soldering iron, flameless heat tool and a hot knife. 60 mins run time on a full tank.