Variable Temperature, Lightweight, Multi-Use Heat Gun & Kit
The EC-200 is a lightweight, ergonomically designed heat gun with variable temperature settings between 100° F to 930° F. It is well-suited for a wide variety of DIY, hobbyist and homeowner projects, as well as automotive and industrial applications.
With a lightweight design of less than one pound, each EC-200 heat gun is easy to hold at any angle for extended periods of time and can reduce operator fatigue overall. The built-in hand guard protects both hands and fingers, providing peace of mind while performing a wide range of fabrication or repair tasks. Each EC-200K heat gun kit includes four specialized attachments to make easy work of bending plastics, removing decals, spot drying, and so much more: reducer, reflector, small spreader, and large spreader.
The EC-200 has a variable temperature dial to accommodate most automotive or commercial applications: 100° F to 930° F. Due to the thermoplastic housing and design of this heat gun, you can expect your new tool to last for many years to come. Every EC-200 heat gun kit comes with a built-in stand that is very stable and allows any user to set the heat gun down in an upright position between applications. Plus, you receive a convenient carrying case with your purchase of the EC-200 kit. If you have any questions about the EC-200 collection, one of our experienced customer service representatives is here to help. Please contact us by calling toll-free at 800-558-9413.
- Variable Temperature: 100° to 930° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 2-wire double insulated cord set
- ETL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
|EC-200||EC-200 Heat Gun, 100° to 930° F (45 to 500° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W|
|EC-200K||EC-200K Heat Gun Kit, 100° to 930° F (45 to 500° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W. Kit consists of EC-200 Variable Temperature Heat Gun, 7/16" air reducer attachment,
1 shrink tubing attachment, 1-15/16" and 3-1/8" spreader attachments, 1 flat metal scraper, 1 scraper handle with 3 interchangeable scraper blades, packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
|Avg. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|
|Made in China|
EC-200 Variable Temperature Heat Gun & Kit
A two temperature heat gun. A great value option for moderate use. Great for removing decals, spot drying paint and other household projects.