Surface Temperature Sensing & Control Heat Gun
Are you in need of a high-quality heat gun for a wide range of applications? Master Appliance may have just the solution you need to complete fabrication or repair projects easily and quickly. The Proheat surface temperature gun is unlike any other LCD display-type device on the market because it is the world’s only heat gun with temperature-sensing and control capability. Each Proheat STC heat gun allows you to sense, display, and control actual surface temperatures. These features will surely enable you to speed up the heating process and work the upper limits of the cure zone.
With the Proheat surface temperature gun, you benefit from the ability to display work surface temperatures, dial in on target temperatures, and watch the temperature display on the heat gun increase until it reaches the target temperature. Every STC heat gun we supply is carefully tested and inspected before being shipped from the factory. We also warrant every temperature-sensing heat gun to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for one year from the date of purchase. We pay close attention to what professionals need and how we can make our heat gun technology even better. If you have any questions about the Proheat STC heat gun or would like expert assistance while shopping, please contact us today to learn more.
Key Features and Benefits
- Speed up the heating process – work the upper limits of the cure zone
- Built-in surface temperature sensor & LCD display – Real time display of both target and surface temperatures
- LTS™ Laser targeting system – Provides accurate field of view & operating range
- Dial-in variable temperature and airflow controls
- Proloc™ Supervisor locking feature – Prevents changing of temperature or airflow for repeatability
- LED Progress indicators - Green, yellow & red LED lights indicate progress in heating process
- STC™ Automatic Surface Temperature Control - Automatically regulates heater to maintain target surface temperature
- NEW Dual Mode Capability - All models of the STC heat gun now have the ability to toggle between surface temperature mode and regular heat gun mode.
|PH-1600||Master Proheat STC Surface Temperature Sensing and Control Heat Gun 120V|
|PH-1600K||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with Storage / Carrying Case|
|PH-1615||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with a longer 15 foot cord|
|PH-1615K||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with a longer 15 foot cord and Storage / Carrying Case|
|35542||Master Proheat STC Storage / Carrying Case|
|35337||Master Proheat STC Nozzle Guard|
Specifications When Used In STC Mode:
|Surface Temperature Range: 90°F - 500°F (50°C - 260°C)|
|Class 2 laser product, Max Output < 1mV, Wavelength 650 nm|
|Variable Air Volume: 4-16 CFM||Variable Air Velocity: 734-4000 FPM|
|Nozzle Opening Diameter: .88" (22.35mm)||Outer Nozzle Diameter: 1.31" OD (33.27mm)|
|Element: Enclosed Ceramic||Switch: Lockable, Momentary Contact|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Cordset: 6 ft, 3 wire grounded, oil resistant neoprene|
|Dimensions (tool): 8.2" x 3.0" x 7.3" (L x W x H)||Net Weight Tool: 1.6 Lbs. (794g)|
|Dimensions (single pack): 9.6" x 11.5" x 4.0" (L x W x H)||Weight (single pack): 2 Lbs. 10oz.|
|Warranty: One Year Limited|
Proheat® Surface Temperature Control Heat Gun
The World's First Surface Temperature Sensing and Control Heat Gun. Sense, display, and control your work surface unlike ever before. New Model PH-1615 & PH-1615K comes with a 15 foot cord!
- The world’s first heat gun to sense, display and control actual surface temperatures. IR meter is fully integrated with the heater to give the operator full control over their work surface. Perfect for heat sensitive applications.