FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
http://www.masterappliance.com The Master Appliance PH-1600 STC...The World's First Surface Temperature Sensing and Control Heat Gun. * A heavy duty heat gun that senses, displays and controls actual surface temperatures. * Used to avoid overheating work surfaces. * Save time and money avoiding costly re-work * Most accurate and best heat gun on the market for composite hand layup, activating adhesives, car wraps, aluminum body repair and more. The preferred heat gun of choice by many experts in the aerospace, automotive and industrial markets who have to need for the ultimate control of their heat gun. Made by Master Appliance Corp, the heat tool experts since 1958.
Best Heat Gun ...http://www.masterappliance.com The Master Appliance PH-1600 ...
How to use the...The Master Proheat surface temperature control heat gun is a h...
Surface Temperature Sensing & Control Heat Gun
Unlike other LCD display type heat guns which display only the temperature at the nozzle, the Master Proheat STC is the first heat gun to sense, display and control actual SURFACE temperatures. It is now possible to display your work surface temperature, dial-in a target temperature and watch the displayed temperature increase as it approaches and reaches your target temperature.
Once your target temperature is reached, the Master Proheat STC will automatically regulate the heater to maintain the target temperature. The Proheat STC compensates for changes in the distance from the work surface by automatically adjusting the temperature output.
This revolutionary new heat gun technology gives you the special capability of knowing your surface or work piece temperature at all times to enable process control for many temperature sensitive surface applications!
- Speed up the heating process – work the upper limits of the cure zone
- Built-in surface temperature sensor & LCD display – Real time display of both target and surface temperatures
- LTS™ Laser targeting system – Provides accurate field of view & operating range
- Dial-in variable temperature and airflow controls
- Proloc™ Supervisor locking feature – Prevents changing of temperature or airflow for repeatability
- LED Progress indicators - Green, yellow & red LED lights indicate progress in heating process
- STC™ Automatic Surface Temperature Control - Automatically regulates heater to maintain target surface temperature
- NEW Dual Mode Capability - All models of the STC heat gun now have the ability to toggle between surface temperature mode and regular heat gun mode.
|PH-1600||Master Proheat STC Surface Temperature Sensing and Control Heat Gun 120V|
|PH-1600K||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with Storage / Carrying Case|
|PH-1615||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with a longer 15 foot cord|
|PH-1615K||Master Proheat STC Model PH-1600 with a longer 15 foot cord and Storage / Carrying Case|
|35542||Master Proheat STC Storage / Carrying Case|
|35337||Master Proheat STC Nozzle Guard|
Specifications When Used In STC Mode:
|Surface Temperature Range: 90°F - 500°F (50°C - 260°C)|
|Class 2 laser product, Max Output < 1mV, Wavelength 650 nm|
|Variable Air Volume: 4-16 CFM||Variable Air Velocity: 734-4000 FPM|
|Nozzle Opening Diameter: .88" (22.35mm)||Outer Nozzle Diameter: 1.31" OD (33.27mm)|
|Element: Enclosed Ceramic||Switch: Lockable, Momentary Contact|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Cordset: 6 ft, 3 wire grounded, oil resistant neoprene|
|Dimensions (tool): 8.2" x 3.0" x 7.3" (L x W x H)||Net Weight Tool: 1.6 Lbs. (794g)|
|Dimensions (single pack): 9.6" x 11.5" x 4.0" (L x W x H)||Weight (single pack): 2 Lbs. 10oz.|
|Warranty: One Year Limited|