NEW PROHEAT A-SERIES PROFESSIONAL HEAT GUNS: THE NEXT GENERATION OF HEATING PERFORMANCE
If you have been looking for a versatile professional heat gun to add to your collection, you will be hard-pressed to find a better tool than the Master Proheat PH-1100A. With its compact, ergonomic, and easy-to-use design, this heat gun will quickly become your go-to tool for a wide variety of projects and applications. Every Proheat 1100A 3-Temperature heat gun kit (PH-1100A-00-K) comes fully equipped with a heat spreader attachment, a shrink tubing attachment, and a plastic storage case with molded slots for your attachments. With 3 temperature settings to choose from, ranging from no heat (ambient heat) to 600°F to 1,200 °F, you can expand your capabilities and the types of projects you can perform.
The Master Proheat PH-1100A heat gun is commonly used to activate adhesives, bend plastics, dry filler material, shrink tubing, package, stretch vinyl, and strip paint, but that's far from all it can do. The 3-temp heat gun can also be used to shrink wrap, desolder, dry paint, weld plastics, join tarps, thaw frozen pipes, tint windows, remove dents, repair leather, and so much more. This lightweight heat gun is easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminating fatigue without compromising on performance. We offer a wide range of attachments to make your new tool even more versatile: butt welding heat discs, reducers, reflectors, nozzle guards, welding slits, and other options. If you have any questions about the Proheat 1100A 3-temp heat gun kit, please contact Master Appliance today to learn more.
Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use 3-temperature professional heat gun with new quick-touch™ trigger switch
- Three heats: No Heat (Ambient), 600°F/315°C & 1200°F/649°C
- 9 & 18 CFM air flow
- Compact, light, easy-to-use design
- New trigger switch control system (Switch, Safety & Lock)
- Industry leading field repairability
- New easy to replace plug in heating element
- New easy to replace cordset
- New easy connect nozzle covers
- Kit includes Proheat Heat Gun, attachments 35016, 35017 and 35351 storage carrying case
- Additional accessories also available separately
- Use to activate adhesives, bend plastics, dry filler material, shrink tubing and packaging, stretch vinyls, strip paint and more
|PH-1100A||Proheat A-Series Quick-Touch 3-Temp Professional Heat Gun, No Heat (Ambient) 600°F (315°C) & 1200°F (649°C), 120V, 50/60 Hz, 13A, 1560W|
Proheat Quick-Touch 3-Temp Professional Heat Gun Kit includes PH-1100A Heat Gun,
spreader and shrink tubing attachments packed in a rugged storage/carrying case
|35669||Proheat Dust Filter|
Proheat Nozzle Guard
|Adjustable Temp: Ambient to 600° F to 1200° F
(Ambient to 315°C to 649° C)
|Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 3 lbs.,
Kit: 10 lbs.
|Avg. Air Volume: 9 & 18 CFM||Dimensions: 9.25" L x 3.43" W x 8.2" H|
|Hertz: 50/60 Amps: 13A Watts: 1560W||Cordset: 6 ft., 2-Prong Double Insulated|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight - Single Unit: 1.9 lbs.|
|Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia.|
Proheat® 1100A Quick Touch™ 3-Temperature Professional Heat Gun & Kit
- A professional 3-temperature heat gun (Ambient, 600F and 1200F degrees) Two airflow settings (9 & 18 CFM) Kit option comes with 2 attachments and a case.