A professional quality, butane-powered soldering iron, flameless heat tool and butane torch
Not all professional-grade heat tools are created equal, and some come in small packages. The Ultratorch® UT-50's slim and lightweight design allows it to fit into your shirt pocket for optimum portability. This butane-powered tool functions as a flameless heat tool, soldering iron, and torch. When used as a soldering iron, the UT-50 can be used for both boat design and repair as well as jewelry making, sculpting, soldering thermoplastics, and so much more. When used as a butane torch, the UT-50 is a valuable choice for home improvement projects and plumbing applications. When used as a flameless heat tool, the Ultratorch® UT-50 soldering iron is perfect for embossing powders and special inks as well as softening adhesives, removing surface mount components, and spot drying.
Each Ultratorch® UT-50 features an aluminum fuel tank with a viewing window, so you can monitor the fuel level while you work and refill when necessary. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can operate this pen-sized torch for up to 20 minutes of continuous use. This high-quality heat tool uses a patented gas catalyst reaction system that produces 20 to 60 watts of power equivalent to an electric iron. Best of all, the Ultratorch® UT-50 soldering iron is designed to reach heat tip temperatures up to 806° F, solder tip temperatures up to 842° F, and torch top temperatures up to 2,372° F. Each UT-50 heat tool is warranted to be free of defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. If you have any questions about this product, please contact Master Appliance today.
- Standard with protective cap, soldering and heat tip
- Pen-sized heat tool fits in your shirt pocket for absolute portability. No outlets required.
- Aluminum fuel tank with viewing window to indicate fuel level
- Optional tips and accessories available
- Operates for approximately 20 minutes at #3 setting
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, torch materials and more
|UT-50||Cordless, butane gas, soldering/heat tool|
|Dimensions: 6.5" L (165 mm)||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 60 Watt|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Gas Tank Capacity: .2 fl. oz. (6 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 20 min.||Net Weight: 2.2 oz. (53 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 806° F (430° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 392° F to 842° F (200° C to 450° C)||Shipped Empty|
|Approx. Torch Tip Temp.: 2372° F (1300° C)|
Ultratorch® UT-50 Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
Ultratorch® UT-50 is a pen sized version of the Ultratorch family that fits in your shirt pocket for the ultimate portability! Same Ultratorch reliability, perfect when in need of portable pinpoint heat.
- A pen sized Ultratorch that can fit in your shirt pocket. Equivalent to a 20 to 60 watt electric iron. Lights with a standard lighter. Pinpoint portable heat at its best.