A professional quality, butane-powered soldering iron/flameless heat tool
Each Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron features a patented gas catalyst reaction system that produces 20 to 80 watts of power equivalent to an electric iron. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can use this versatile heat tool for up to 80 minutes of continuous use. Best of all, the Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron is designed to reach heat tip temperatures up to 1,200° F and solder tip temperatures up to 840° F, making it perfect for an array of applications. Every kit comes with best-in-class, oxygen-free, and copper-based Ultratip® soldering tips that feature thick iron and chrome plating to ensure extra-long life and higher thermal connectivity than its competition, meaning the that UT-40Si is ideal for soldering projects on the go.
We offer both the Ultratorch® UT-40Si dual-function heat tool as well as the UT-40SiH, which is purely a dedicated flameless heat tool for specific applications. Each UT-40Si and SiH heat tool we supply has been carefully tested and inspected before being shipped from the factory. We stand behind the quality of our products, and that's precisely why every UT-40Si we supply is warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase. Reap the rewards of owning a completely cordless, butane-powered heat tool today by adding the Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron to your collection. If you have any questions about this product, warranty information, or shipping, please contact us today to learn more.
- Ultratorch soldering tips feature Ultratip® Technology, the long lasting, oxygen-fee, copper based, iron and chrome plated tip with a built-in catalyst, pre-tinned with lead-free solder.
- UT-40Si is a soldering iron and flameless heat tool
- UT-40SiH is a dedicated flameless heat tool only
- Butane powered for portability
- Convenient slide switch ignition system for quick ignition
- Adjustable temperature lever for temperatures up to 1200°F, equivalent to a 20-80 watt soldering iron
- Compact, light weight and easy to use
- Patented gas catalyst reaction system
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrinkable tubing, solder & desolder, spot dry, strip insulation with hot knife and more
|UT-40Si||Butane Powered Ultratorch|
|UT-40SiH||Ultratorch with heat tip, .5” dia. shrink attachment and protective cap|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Dimensions: 8.3" L (208 mm)||Gas Tank Capacity: .5 fl. oz. (14 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 1.3 hrs.||Net Weigth: 2.6 oz (14 cc)|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp. 840° F (450° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1200° F (650° C)||Shipped Empty|
Ultratorch® UT-40Si Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
The Ultratorch® UT-40Si is a great value option in Master's Ultratorch family. Comes with an Ultratip Soldering Tip, hot air tip, and protective cap. Great for soldering projects on the go!
- The value option in the Ultratorch family. A two in one heat tool: soldering iron and flameless heat tool. Self igniting and equivalent to a 20 to 80 electric iron.