How to Repair ...
Vinyl Seat Rep...
Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use dial-in variable temperature heat gun
- Ergonomic design for superb balance and grip
- Variable temperature with patented electronic temperature control system
- Pre-select and maintain any temperature from 130° - 1000°F / 50° - 540°C
- Powerful airflow at 4000 FPM and 16 CFM
- Heavy-duty Lexan® plastic housing with built-in stand for hands-free use
- Protective hand/switch guard and convenient hanging loop
- Kit includes Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun, attachments 35016, 35017, 35292, 35293, 35294, and 35351 storage/carrying case
- Accessories also available separately
- Use to desolder, heat temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, terminate specialty connectors and more
|PH-1200||Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun, 130°F (50°C) to 1000°F (540°C), 120V, 60 Hz, 11A, 1300W Max|
|PH-1200K||Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun Kit includes PH-1200 Varitemp Heat Gun, 3" spreader attachment, 1-1/3" shrink tubing attachment, 1/2" specialty connector, 9/16" reducer, and 5/16" reducer packed in a rugged storage/carrying case|
|PH-1200-1||Proheat Varitemp Heat Shrink System, 120V|
|PH-2200||Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun, 130°F (50°C) to 1000°F (540°C), 230V*, 50/60 Hz, 6.2A, 1426W Max CE|
|PH-2200K||Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun Kit includes PH-2200 Varitemp Heat Gun, 3" spreader attachment, 1-1/3" shrink tubing attachment, 1/2" specialty connector, 9/16" reducer, and 5/16" reducer packed in a rugged storage/carrying case|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia. O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 16 CFM/453 l/min||Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia. O.D.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 4000 FPM/1219m/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight - Single Unit: 1.6 lbs.,
Kit: 4.5 lbs.
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 2 lbs.,
Kit: 7 lbs.