NEW PROHEAT A-SERIES PROFESSIONAL HEAT GUNS: THE NEXT GENERATION OF HEATING PERFORMANCE
One of the most versatile tools anyone can have in his or her collection is a variable temperature professional heat gun. Master's Varitemp heat gun surpasses the competition with its compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use design that minimizes the operator fatigue found with long projects and grueling applications. By choosing the Proheat 1200A Varitemp heat gun, you can pre-select and maintain any temperature from Ambient to 1,200 °F for a variety of jobs. Each PH-1200A heat gun features a convenient hanging loop on the top of the heat gun. Whether used to desolder heat temperature-sensitive materials, shrink tubing, or terminate specialty connectors, you will be surprised by the efficiency and precision of this tried-and-true heat tool.
We offer an array of attachments to help you make your new heat gun even more adaptable to new materials and processes used throughout the industry. The PH-1200A-00-K kit comes fully equipped with a spreader attachment, a shrink tubing attachment, a specialty connector, reducers, and a rugged storage case with molded slots for extra attachments. Wherever fast, portable heat is needed, the Proheat 1200A Varitemp heat gun is your solution. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Call 262-633-7791 to speak with one of our friendly and helpful customer service representatives about the PH-1200A heat gun model today.
Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use dial-in variable temperature professional heat gun
- Ergonomic design for superb balance and grip
- Variable temperature with patented electronic temperature control system
- Pre-select and maintain any temperature from Ambient - 1200°F
- Powerful airflow adjustable from 4- 18 CFM
- Heavy-duty plastic housing with built-in stand for vertical hands-free use
- Convenient hanging loop on top of heat gun
- Kit includes Proheat Varitemp Heat Gun, attachments 35016, 35017, 35292, 35293, 35294, and 35679 storage/carrying case
- Additional accessories also available separately
- Use to desolder, heat temperature sensitive materials, shrink heat shrink tubing, terminate electric wire connectors, strip paint, tint windows, shape car wrap and more
|PH-1200A||Proheat Varitemp Professional Heat Gun, Ambient to 1200°F (649°C), Airflow 4-18 CFM, 120V, 50/60 Hz, 13A, 1560W Max|
|PH-1200-00-K||Proheat Varitemp Professional Heat Gun Kit includes PH-1200A Varitemp Heat Gun, 3" spreader attachment, 1-1/3" shrink tubing attachment, 1/2" specialty connector, 9/16" reducer, and 5/16" reducer packed in a rugged storage/carrying case|
|PH-1200A-SS||Proheat Varitemp Professional Heat Shrink System, 120V (Comes with bench stand 35678 and specialty connector 35292)|
|35669||Proheat Dust Filter|
|35677||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Adjustable Temp: Ambient to 1200° F
Ambient to 649° C
|Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia. O.D.|
|Adjustable Air Volume: 4-18 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia. O.D.|
|Hertz: 50/60 Amps: 13A Watts: 1560W Max||Cordset: 6 ft., 2-Prong Double Insulated|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight - Single Unit: 1.9 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 9.25" L x 3.43" W x 8.2" H||Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 3 lbs.,
Kit: 10 lbs.
Proheat® 1200A Varitemp® Professional Heat Gun & Kit
- A versatile professional heat gun with 6 temperature settings (ambient to 1200F) and 4 airflow settings (4-18 CFM) Kit option comes with 5 attachments and a carrying case.