Vinyl Seat Rep...
How to Repair ...
Quick-touch heat gun with momentary contact switch
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use
- Balanced ergonomic design prevents operator fatigue
- Protective hand/switch guard and hanging loop
- Momentary Contact Switch – if not held, unit is off
- Use to activate adhesives, bend plastics, dry filler material, shrink tubing and more
|PH-1000||Proheat Quick-Touch Heat Gun with Momentary Contact Switch, 1000°F /540°C, 120V, 60 Hz, 11A, and 1300W|
|PH-2000||Proheat Heat Gun with Momentary Contact Switch, 1000°F /540°C, 230V*, 50/60 Hz, 6.2A, 1426W, CE|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 1000° F (540° C)||Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 16 CFM/453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 4000 FPM/1219m/min||Net Weight - Single Unit: 1.6 lbs.|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 2 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H|