When it comes to quality crimp, solder, and heat-seal connectors you can count on, Master Appliance is the top destination. Our Multiseal butt splice connector jar provides the ultimate solution for automotive, commercial, home, and industrial electrical work, with three different gauge sizes to choose from. All connectors are engineered to ensure better wire contact, less voltage drop, and better current flow than any other connectors on the market. Our heat shrink tubing is made of translucent polyolefin and lined with adhesive to allow for easier visual inspection and prevent wire corrosion. Plus, these heat shrink tubes do not reduce in length, resulting in better insulation along with superior wire support or strain relief where you need it most. By choosing the lead-free Multiseal butt splice connector jar, you will be ready for any kind of application.
Every tube in the Multiseal butt splice connector jar is color-coded with wire gauge imprint, so you can easily identify the correct connector for the job. We offer 10 – 12 AWG (Yellow), 14 – 16 AWG (Blue), and 18 – 20 AWG (Red), so you can eliminate the guesswork and stock up for future projects. Whether used to lengthen, change, or repair an electrical circuit, you will be glad to have the lead-free Multiseal butt splice connector jar in your arsenal. All butt splice connectors are crimped for mechanical reliability, soldered for strength and conductivity, and heat-sealed for durability. If you have any questions about our butt splice connectors, please contact us today to learn more.
Professional Quality Crimp, Solder & Heat Seal Butt Splice Connector Jars – Lead Free
- The finest "Crimp, solder & heat-seal" connector on the market today. Better wire contact - less voltage drop - better current flow
- 103lbs tensile strength. Lead Free. Crimped for mechanical reliability, soldered for strength and conductivity, and heat sealed for superior durability
- Uniform adhesive flow does not overflow onto TERMINAL to impede contact
- Heat shrink tubing does not reduce in length, creating better insulation along with superior wire support and strain relief
- Durable Insulation, watertight connection, color coded with wire gauge imprint provides easy identification of the correct part for the job
MODEL # Description
11546 18-20 AWG, Red, 100Pcs
11547 14-16 AWG, Blue, 100Pcs
11548 10-12 AWG, Yellow, 60Pcs
Multiseal Butt Splice Connector Jar – Lead Free
The finest "Crimp, solder & heat-seal" connector on the market today. Better wire contact - less voltage drop - better current flow. Choose from 3 different gauge sizes.