Economical, light weight, multi-use heat gun
- Two heat settings: 500° & 1000° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 3-wire grounded cord set - A positive grounding system for user safety
- UL and CUL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
|EC-100||Ecoheat Heat Gun, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W|
|EC-100K||Ecoheat Heat Gun Kit, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W. Kit consists of EC-100 Heat Gun, 7/8" air reducer attachment, |
1 shrink tubing attachment, 1-15/16" and 3-1/8" spreader attachments packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
|Avg. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|
|Made in China|