Economical, light weight, multi-use heat gun
Shopping online for heat tools can be tricky, but Master Appliance is here to save the day. Ecoheat heat guns are economically priced to ensure that customers can find affordable solutions without any compromise on performance and quality. With a lightweight design of less than one pound, each Ecoheat heat gun is easy to hold at any angle for extended periods of time and can reduce operator fatigue overall. The built-in hand guard protects both hands and fingers, providing peace of mind while performing a wide range of fabrication or repair tasks. Each Ecoheat heat gun kit includes four specialized attachments to make easy work of bending plastics, removing decals, spot drying, and so much more: reducer, reflector, small spreader, and large spreader.
Various industry professionals prefer Ecoheat heat guns because they feature two heat settings to accommodate most automotive or commercial applications: 500° F and 1000° F. Due to the thermoplastic housing and design of this heat gun, you can expect your new tool to last for many years to come. Every Ecoheat heat gun kit comes with a built-in stand that is very stable and allows any user to set the heat gun down in an upright position between applications. Plus, you receive a convenient carrying case with your purchase of the Ecoheat kit. If you have any questions about the Ecoheat collection, one of our experienced customer service representatives is here to help. Please contact us by calling toll-free at 800-558-9413.
- Two heat settings: 500° & 1000° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 3-wire grounded cord set - A positive grounding system for user safety
- UL and CUL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
|EC-100||Ecoheat Heat Gun, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W|
|EC-100K||Ecoheat Heat Gun Kit, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W. Kit consists of EC-100 Heat Gun, 7/8" air reducer attachment,
1 shrink tubing attachment, 1-15/16" and 3-1/8" spreader attachments packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
|Avg. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|
|Made in China|