Professional quality, self-igniting, butane-operated soldering iron, flameless heat tool
Where beginners, hobbyists, and seasoned professionals need consistent heat and cost efficiency, Master Appliance can help. Our Ultratorch® UT-200Si kit is the perfect solution for a broad variety of applications and scenarios that call for variable temperature control and a variety of unique functions. This three-in-one tool functions as a flameless heat tool, a soldering iron, and a torch with a blue pinpoint flame. Every Ultratorch® UT-200Si soldering iron is completely cordless and capable of reaching temperatures up to 1,004° F. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can enjoy heat tip and solder tip temperature control for up to 150 minutes. Each flameless heat tool features a built-in filter and window that indicates fuel level to ensure consistent fuel ignition and ease of continuous use.
What professionals love most about the Ultratorch® UT-200Si is that it is portable and ready to use in just 30 seconds. Compared to other soldering irons on the market, this dual-function heat tool is also lighter in weight, which means less fatigue and higher comfort of use over extended periods of time. You can easily find the best temperature by adjusting the gas control lever. With this versatile heat tool on hand, you can pinpoint heat with precision and complete an array of tasks with speed. Every Ultratorch® UT-200Si soldering iron comes with a one-year warranty in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship, so we can replace any part that shows evidence of a defect without charge. Please contact us with any questions.
- Standard with unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment and protective cap
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperatures up to 1004°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Sturdy metal tank that holds enough gas for 4.5 hours of operation at #3 setting
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, strip insulation, terminate specialty connectors, and more
|UT-200Si||Cordless, self-igniting, butane gas, soldering/heat tool|
|Dimensions: 11.9" L (300 mm)||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 200 Watt max.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Gas Tank Capacity: 2.2 fl. oz. (63 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 150 min.||Net Weight: 9 oz. (186 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 104° F (540° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482° F to 986° F
(250° C to 530° C)
Ultratorch® UT-200Si Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
- The self-igniting model of Master highest powered Ultratorch, equivalent to a 200 watt electric iron. Comes with a solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment and protective cap.