MSOE (Milwaukee School Of Engineering) undergraduate engineering students participate in an SAE Aero Design Competition intended to provide a real-life engineering challenge. Design focus includes minimizing the weight of the plane and increasing the amount of cargo it can carry through high lift and thrust loads. Master Proheat Varitemp® heat gun is used to apply their Monokote® material during the wing's construction. The Monokote® gets tacked on first with a heat sealing tool, then the Master Proheat Varitemp® heat gun is used to essentially shrink wrap the Monokote®.
Applying Monok...MSOE (Milwaukee School Of Engineering) undergraduate engineeri...
How to Repair ...http://www.masterappliance.com - Master Proheat vinyl and leat...
Vinyl Seat Rep...http://www.masterappliance.com - Master Proheat gun can be us...
Choosing the right heat tool for the job can significantly impact efficiency and precision. Luckily, Master's Proheat 1500 LCD professional heat gun can deftly handle commercial, home, and industrial applications with ease. This electronic temperature gun comes with six preset and completely customizable program settings, so you can eliminate the guesswork and get the job done in record time. We also designed this digital variable temperature heat gun with a temperature and airflow lock-in feature to provided added management control, making it the ultimate solution for production applications that require consistent heat. Thanks to the bright LCD digital display of temperature and airflow settings, you can avoid overheating and modify settings as you go.
Whether used to activate adhesives, bend plastics, defrost frozen pipes, desolder, dry temperature-sensitive materials, or shrink specialty connectors, you will find that this high-quality electronic temperature gun sets the standard by which all other heat guns should be compared. Best of all, each Proheat 1500 LCD professional heat gun features an ergonomic handle and grip to reduce operator fatigue during long projects or demanding applications. Dial-in temperatures in 10-degree increments from 130 °F to 1,000 °F (50 °C to 540 °C) and adjust airflow speed from 4 to 16 CFM or rely on your presets for everyday projects. We warrant each digital variable temperature heat gun to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, under normal use and service, for one year from date of purchase. If you have any questions about this flameless heat tool, please contact us today to learn more.
Six programmable temperature and airflow settings with
LCD display and Lockability
- Six preset & customizable program settings with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Programmable heat and air flow removes the guess work
- Adjustable temperature in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F, (50°C to 540°C) in your choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Electronic closed loop temperature control system maintains
- constant temperature when varying air flow or using
- specialty attachments
- Ergonomic handle provides balanced grip
- Temperature & Air Flow Lock-In feature provides added management control. Perfect for production applications requiring consistent application of heat.
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
|PH-1500||Professional Heat Gun||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|PH-1500K||Professional Heat Gun Kit||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
|Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.,
Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||
Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.