NEW PROHEAT A-SERIES PROFESSIONAL HEAT GUNS: THE NEXT GENERATION OF HEATING PERFORMANCE
What could be better than a flameless heat tool? Master Appliance is home to one of the best digital heat guns on the market, and it's no surprise why this adjustable heat gun is the first choice of hobbyists and professionals alike. Every Proheat PH-1400A LCD heat gun features a backlit LCD digital display of temperature and airflow settings. Having a digital readout heat gun allows you to adjust as you go and avoid overheating. Thanks to the electronic, closed-loop temperature control system, you can maintain a constant temperature when varying airflow or using specialty attachments. Best of all, you can dial-in temperatures in 10-degree increments from Ambient to 1,200 °F (Ambient to 649 °C) and adjust airflow speed from 4 to 18 CFM.
The possibilities are endless when choosing our digital heat gun for home or work. With its balanced, ergonomic design and grip, this adjustable heat gun is designed to minimize operator fatigue on longer projects. The Proheat 1400A LCD heat gun is well-suited for a variety of applications: heating temperature-sensitive materials, shrinking electric wire connectors, soldering, desoldering, bending plastics, activating adhesives, removing decals, defrosting frozen pipes, and so much more. You can make this compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use digital readout heat gun even more versatile by shopping from our assortment of optional attachments. We offer a number of reflectors, spreaders, and other accessories to choose from. Every PH-1400A heat gun also comes with a one-year warranty in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship. Please contact us with any questions today.
Variable temperature and airflow heat gun with LCD display and Lockability
- Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use
- LCD with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Adjust temperatures in 10° increments from Ambient to 1200°F. (Ambient to 649°C) displayed in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 18 CFM
- Prolock™ programmable supervisor locking feature locks controls to prevent changing of temperature and airflow with a passcode.
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments
- Balanced ergonomic design and grip prevents operator fatigue
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
|PH-1400A||Professional Heat Gun||120V||50/60 Hz||13A||1560W|
|PH-1400A-00-K||Professional Heat Gun Kit||120V||50/60 Hz||13A||1560W|
|35669||Proheat Dust Filter|
|35677||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Adjustable Temp. ambient to 1200° F
Ambient to 649° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Adjustable Air Volume: 4-18 CFM||Cordset: 6 ft., 2-Prong Double Insulated|
|Hertz: 50/60 Amps: 13A Watts: 1560W||Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight Kit: 10 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.9 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 9.25" L x 3.43" W x 8.2" H||
Proheat® 1400A LCD Digital Professional Heat Gun & Kit
- Heat gun technology at it's finest. Industry's top-of-the-line professional heat gun with first of its kind password protected supervisor locking feature and auto cooldown functionality. Fully adjustable airflow from 4-18 CFM. Fully adjustable temper