FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
How to Repair ...
Vinyl Seat Rep...
Six programmable temperature and airflow settings with
LCD display and Lockability
- Six preset & customizable program settings with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Programmable heat and air flow removes the guess work
- Adjustable temperature in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F, (50°C to 540°C) in your choice of degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Electronic closed loop temperature control system maintains
- constant temperature when varying air flow or using
- specialty attachments
- Ergonomic handle provides balanced grip
- Temperature & Air Flow Lock-In feature provides added management control. Perfect for production applications requiring consistent application of heat.
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
|PH-1500||Heat Gun||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|PH-1500K||Heat Gun Kit||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
|Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.,
Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||
Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.