Vinyl Seat Rep...
How to Repair ...
Compact, lightweight, easy-to-use dual temperature heat gun
- Two heats: 500°F/260°C & 1000°F/540°C
- 16 CFM air flow
- Compact, light, easy-to-use design
- Kit includes Proheat Heat Gun, attachments 35016, 35017 and 35351 storage carrying case
- Accessories also available separately
- Use to activate adhesives, bend plastics, dry filler material,
- shrink tubing and packaging, stretch vinyls, strip paint and more
|PH-1100||Proheat Dualtemp Heat Gun, 500°F (260°C) & 1000°F (540°C), 120V, 60 Hz, 6A & 11A, 1300W|
|PH-1100K||Proheat Dualtemp Heat Gun Kit includes PH-1100 Heat Gun, spreader and shrink tubing attachments packed in a rugged storage/carrying case|
|PH-2100||Proheat Dualtemp Heat Gun, 500°F (260°C) & 1000°F (540°C), 230V*, 50/60 Hz, 6.2A, 1426W CE|
|PH-2100K||Proheat Dualtemp Heat Gun Kit includes PH-2100 Heat Gun, spreader and shrink tubing attachments packed in a rugged storage/carrying case|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 500° F to 1000° F
(260°C to 540° C)
|Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 2 lbs.,
Kit: 7 lbs.
|Avg. Air Volume: 16 CFM/453 l/min||Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 4000 FPM/1219m/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight - Single Unit: 1.6 lbs.|
|Nozzle Opening: 1.3" Dia.||Net Weight - Kit: 4.5 lbs.|