The Master Proheat Plastice Welding Kit makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and simple. Each kit is a self contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials: auto bumpers, rigid and flexible plastics, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables and more.
Master Applian...The Master Proheat Plastice Welding Kit makes fabricating and ...
Master Proheat® Plastic Welding Kit
Master Appliance is home to a complete line of compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use heat guns that can help you perform any fabrication or repair project in significantly less time than ever before. The Proheat plastic welding gun is one of the most popular tools in our selection because it makes thermoplastic applications fast and simple. We carry comprehensive kits and welding systems that include everything needed to perform hot air welding on a wide variety of thermoplastic materials, including automotive bumpers, rigid and flexible plastics, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables, and so much more. Each Master Proheat plastic welding kit includes one PH-1400 LCD heat gun, five tips, starter welding rods, plastic welding instructions, and a heavy-duty storage case for easy transport.
There are many advantages to owning a plastic welding gun. The PH-1400 LCD heat gun features variable controls, as well as a convenient LCD display so you can monitor temperature and airflow. Each welding gun is designed with airflows to prevent the changing of settings between production runs. Supervisors can also lock in specific temperatures. Furthermore, our exclusive power-interrupt reset feature prevents unattended products from resuming heat after a power failure. This versatile, variable-temperature heat gun can also be used to solder, desolder, activate adhesives, defrost frozen pipes, shrink specialty connectors, and perform other tasks. We included tip attachments to accommodate specific welding applications: Speed Welding, Pendulum Welding, Mirror Welding and Tack Welding. If you have any questions about the Master Proheat plastic welding kit or warranties, please contact us to learn more.
- Makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and easy
- Each kit is a self-contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials
- Efficiently hot air weld thermoplastics such as rigid and flexible plastics, auto bumpers, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables and more
- Includes the new Master Proheat® LCD Model PH-1400 Dial-in Electric Heat Gun (with lockable temperature and airflow) as the heart of the system
- Includes five tips for specific welding applications such as Speed Welding, Pendulum Welding, Mirror Welding and Tack Welding. Additional welding tips and accessories can be purchased individually
- Welding Rod available in packages of 16, go to Replacement Parts
|PH-1400WK||Proheat LCD Plastic Welding Kit|
Master Proheat LCD Welding Kit
|Proheat LCD PH-1400 Dial-in Heat Gun||Speed Welding tip|
|Slit Nozzle tip||3/8" Reducer|
|5/8" Reducer||1 1/4" Shrink|
|Welding Rod Assortment||PVC, PP, AB, HDPE, LDPE|
|Instruction Manual||Heavy duty storage case|
Proheat LCD Model PH-1400
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
|Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|