A continuous duty bench-top heating system
Have you been searching for a continuous-duty benchtop heating system that is equipped to perform a variety of jobs? Master Appliance has the ultimate solution. The Master-Mite heat gun has a quiet, shaded pole motor and performs benchtop tasks without excess airflow. Each lightweight, low amp draw heat gun we supply comes standard with a 650° F (343° C) heating element and a heat shrink attachment for electrical work. When we refer to this as a lightweight heat gun, we mean it, because it weighs only 28 ounces. With the help of a height-adjustable stand, your operators can work with both hands free. Best of all, these streamlined heat guns can be hand-held while performing vinyl repair or drying film without causing operator fatigue.
With three Master-Mite heat gun models to choose from, we are confident that you can find the right solution to suit your needs. These lightweight heat gun models are professionally preferred due to quiet operation and low power draw of the brushless, continuous-duty motor. Each low airflow heat gun is whisper-quiet yet produces enough heat to apply heat shrinkable tubing without excessive air velocity, so delicate connectors or components will not blow off the work surface. Plus, you get three easy-to-change plus-in heating elements: 500°, 650° & 800°F. Simply determine the best amount of voltage needed to perform routine tasks with ease. We offer 120V, 220V, and 240V to suit any specific application or voltage requirement. Each Master-Mite gun model is carefully tested and inspected but also warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship under normal use for one year from the date of purchase.
- Complete system comes standard with 650°F heating element, adjustable heat gun stand and heat shrink attachment
- Ideal heat & air flow (3.8 CFM), performs bench top heating jobs without excess air flow, won’t blow components around work station
- Quiet running motor, eliminates noisy production areas
- 3 optional easy-to-change plug-in heating elements available: 500°, 650° & 800°F
- Adjustable heat gun is used to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder performs, remove decals, shrink tubing and more
|Avg. Air Volume: 3.8 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 700 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft.|
|Motor: Shaded Pole||Net Weight: 1.7 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.8" L x 3.3" W x 7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|