Whether you need to repair jewelry, melt plastics, or terminate specialty connectors, we have all your needs covered with our three-in-one heat tool. The Master Microtorch MT-70 is completely cordless, portable, and easy to use, making this trigger torch the perfect solution for hobbyists and professionals alike. We optimized this microtorch for applications that require continual heat by adding a hands-free slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation. By adding a self-igniting electric ignition and a self-contained fuel tank, we also successfully eliminated the hassle of using a spark lighter or matches. For best results, we recommend using Ultratane® butane fuel to power the Master Microtorch MT-70, you can enjoy up to 60 minutes of continuous run time with a full charge.
What sets the MT-70 trigger torch apart from the competition is our commitment to ease of use. Each microtorch features an ergonomically designed handle to ensure non-slip grip as well as a removable base for tabletop and handheld use. Every Master Microtorch MT-70 also comes with a unique lever that allows you to easily extinguish the flame when using soldering or hot air tip attachments. We offer a wide variety of attachments, adapters, and accessories to help you make your new torch even more versatile. We carefully test and inspect every microtorch we supply before it is shipped from the factory, which is why each MT-70 model is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from the date of purchase. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
A durable Mini-Triggertorch with slide lock for hands-free use
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable, long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C
- Self-igniting piezo electric ignition is easy to start and eliminates the need for lighter or matches
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Child Safety Requirements
- "Hands-free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip
- Removable base for table-top or hand-held use
- 60 minutes continuous run time with a full charge
- Durable self-contained, refillable plastic fuel tank
- Refill with Master Ultratane Butane for best performance
- Unique shutter lever to easily extinguish ignition flame if using optional soldering or hot air tip attachments
- Combo Pack includes mini-triggertorch and palm-sized microtorch
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
|MT-70 Dim.: 5.5" L x 3.8" H x 1.3" W||Shipping Weight MT-70: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Run Time: One Hour||Shipping Weight MT-70P: 2 lb.|
|Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F||Shipped Empty|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable|
|Net Weight MT-70: 6.4 oz.|
Master Microtorch® MT-70
- The little brother to the MT-76. Easy start piezo ignition. Adjustable flame. 1 hour run time on a full tank.