Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and torch. Featuring best in class, oxygen-free, copper based Ultratip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for extra long life and higher thermal conductivity than its competition. A superior quality heat tool by Master Appliance Corp for professionals worldwide.
Master Applian...Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and tor...
A professional quality, self-igniting, butane-powered soldering/heat tool and torch kit
Master Appliance's Ultratorch® UT-100SiK is a self-igniting heat tool and torch kit that allows professionals across various industries to quickly heat, ignite, solder, and do so much more with the utmost precision. This three-in-one tool functions as a flameless heat tool, a soldering iron, and a torch with a blue pinpoint flame for a variety of scenarios that arise within a normal workday. Every Ultratorch® UT-100SiK soldering iron kit comes with a solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment, spanner, sponge, open end wrench, and stand. Best of all, all the necessary accessories are packed in a rugged metal carrying case to ensure optimum portability. In just 30 seconds, this butane-powered heat tool is ready to use, allowing you to save time on common applications.
The Ultratorch® UT-100SiK is designed to be more lightweight than its competition, which means less fatigue and higher comfort of use over extended periods of time. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can operate this versatile torch for up to two hours and complete a broad array of tasks. Soldering irons and torches can be used to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat-shrinkable tubing, and so much more. Plus, you can shop with peace of mind, because every Ultratorch® UT-100SiK soldering iron is warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. If you have questions about this heat tool or our assortment of optional tips, please feel free to contact us for further assistance today.
- Models with Serial Number 2491710 and up have NEW TORCH MODE!
- Kit contains unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment, spanner and open end wrench, sponge and stand packed in a metal storage/carrying case
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more
|UT-100SiK||Cordless, self-igniting, butane gas, soldering/heat tool kit|
|Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1202° F (650° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482° F to 932° F (250° C to 500° C)||Shipped Empty|