Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and torch. Featuring best in class, oxygen-free, copper based Ultratip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for extra long life and higher thermal conductivity than its competition. A superior quality heat tool by Master Appliance Corp for professionals worldwide.
Master Applian...Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and tor...
A professional quality, self-igniting soldering iron, hot knife, flameless heat tool and torch kit
Compared to other soldering irons on the market, the Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC is a superior heat tool that allows you to quickly and efficiently heat, ignite, solder, desolder, terminate specialty connectors, and do so much more. This professional-grade soldering iron features best-in-class, oxygen-free, and copper-based Ultratip® soldering tips with thick iron and chrome plating to ensure extra-long life and higher thermal connectivity than its competition. Each Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC comes with three soldering tips and a variety of accessories, all packed in a rugged plastic carrying case for your convenience that contains additional slots for storage of optional tips and Ultratane® butane. With a full tank, you can enjoy variable temperature control up to 1,202° F for up to two hours.
When operated as a heat tool, the heated gas flows directly from the end of the heat tip and can be used to heat, dry, or shrink as necessary. Best of all, you can adjust the tip temperature by simply adjusting the gas control lever. When operated as a soldering iron, heat conducts at the tip and applies solder when the tip is touched to the work surface. The multi-function Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC also comes with a one-year warranty in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship, so we can replace any part that shows evidence of a defect without charge. For additional information about repairs and replacement parts or further assistance from a Master Appliance representative, please don't hesitate to contact us today.
- Models with Serial Number 2491710 and higher have NEW torch mode functionality!
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch®, three Ultratip® soldering tips, a hot air tip, heat shrink reflector, hot knife, wire cutter, needle nose pliers, coil of 60/40 solder, sponge and cap packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Butane powered for complete portability
- Multifunctional for versatility
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Features Ultratip® soldering tips with an oxygen-free copper base, ceramic catalyst and extra thick iron and chrome plating for longer tip life and higher thermal conductivity, perfect for today's lead-free solder
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Carrying case keeps tools and accessories organized and has additional slots for storage of optional tip and Master Ultratane® Butane
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional tips and accessories available
|UT-100Si-TC||Ultratorch® Professional Heat Tool Kit|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202°F (650°C)||Dimensions (Kit): 11.25" L x 8" W x 2.5" H|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482°F to 932°F
(250°C to 500°C)
|Dimensions (Tool): 10.3" L|
|Equivalent to 20 to 80 Watt Electric Iron||Net Weight (Kit): 1 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight (Tool): 5.5 oz (100 g)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz (28cc)||Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Shipped Without Butane|