FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and torch. Featuring best in class, oxygen-free, copper based Ultratip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for extra long life and higher thermal conductivity than its competition. A superior quality heat tool by Master Appliance Corp for professionals worldwide.
Master Applian...Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and tor...
A professional quality, self-igniting soldering iron, hot knife, flameless heat tool and torch kit
- Models with Serial Number 2491710 and higher have NEW torch mode functionality!
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch®, three Ultratip® soldering tips, a hot air tip, heat shrink reflector, hot knife, wire cutter, needle nose pliers, coil of 60/40 solder, sponge and cap packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Butane powered for complete portability
- Multifunctional for versatility
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Features Ultratip® soldering tips with an oxygen-free copper base, ceramic catalyst and extra thick iron and chrome plating for longer tip life and higher thermal conductivity, perfect for today's lead-free solder
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Carrying case keeps tools and accessories organized and has additional slots for storage of optional tip and Master Ultratane® Butane
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional tips and accessories available
|UT-100Si-TC||Ultratorch® Professional Heat Tool Kit|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202°F (650°C)||Dimensions (Kit): 11.25" L x 8" W x 2.5" H|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482°F to 932°F
(250°C to 500°C)
|Dimensions (Tool): 10.3" L|
|Equivalent to 20 to 80 Watt Electric Iron||Net Weight (Kit): 1 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight (Tool): 5.5 oz (100 g)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz (28cc)||Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Shipped Without Butane|