Proheat® 1400 LCD Dial-in Heat Gun & Kit
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
Dial-in variable temperature and airflow heat gun with LCD display and Lockability
- Compact, light weight, easy-to-use
- LCD with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Dial-in temperatures in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F. (50°C to 540°C) displayed in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Prolock™ magnetic key provided with every unit locks controls to prevent changing of temperature and airflow.
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments
- Balanced ergonomic design and grip prevents operator fatigue
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
|PH-1400||Heat Gun||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|PH-1400K||Heat Gun Kit||120V||60 Hz||11A|
|PH-2400 - Coming Soon||Heat Gun||230V*||50/60 Hz||6.2A|
|PH-2400K - Coming Soon||Heat Gun Kit||230V*||50/60 Hz||6.2A|
|35336||Proheat Nozzle Guard|
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
|Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||
Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.