Ultratorch® UT-100SiK Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
Request a Catalog
Thank you for your interest in receiving a product catalog from Master Appliance Corp. Please provide the information requested below and your catalog will be mailed to you. Fields marked * are required.
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
A professional quality, self-igniting, butane-powered soldering/heat tool kit
- Kit contains unit, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment, spanner and open end wrench, sponge and stand packed in a metal storage/carrying case
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Built-in fuel filter for consistent fuel ignition
- Adjustable temperature up to 1200°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Dual function soldering iron and heat tool
- Optional accessories available and interchangeable between UT-100 and UT-100Si
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, and more
|UT-100SiK||Cordless, self-igniting, butane gas, soldering/heat tool kit|
|Dimensions: 10.3" L (260 mm)||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Gas Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz. (28 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight: 5.5 oz. (100 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1202° F (650° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 482° F to 932° F (250° C to 500° C)||Shipped Empty|