- Heat Tool Products & Butane Products
- Ultratorch Butane-Powered Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
- Ultratorch® UT-100SiP Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and torch. Featuring best in class, oxygen-free, copper based Ultratip soldering tips, with thick iron and chrome plating for extra long life and higher thermal conductivity than its competition. A superior quality heat tool by Master Appliance Corp for professionals worldwide.
Master Applian...Professional quality, self igniting portable heat tool and tor...
Butane powered, multifunctional soldering iron and flameless heat tool kit
Master's Ultratorch® UT-100SiP is a professional-grade heat tool and torch kit that delivers the ultimate convenience of being completely cordless and portable. Every UT-100SiP kit we supply comes with best-in-class, oxygen-free, and copper-based Ultratip® soldering tips that feature thick iron and chrome plating to ensure extra-long life and higher thermal connectivity than its competition, but that's not all. Each Ultratorch® UT-100SiP soldering iron kit includes a heat tip, a shrink attachment, a hot knife, and other accessories, all packed in a rugged plastic carrying case. We added a built-in window, so you can monitor the fuel level as you work. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can enjoy heat tip and solder tip temperature control for up to two hours of continuous use.
Quality heat tools are essential to beginners, hobbyists, and professionals alike. Whether you are soldering electrical connections, shrinking heat-shrinkable tubing, repairing vinyl, or spot drying a variety of materials, Master Appliance's Ultratorch® UT-100SiP is the solution you need in your arsenal. Every plastic storage case contains additional slots to hold optional tips, butane, and other accessories you need within reach. Discover the endless benefits and save time in the long run by choosing the Ultratorch® UT-100SiP soldering iron kit for everyday applications and scenarios. Each three-in-one heat tool is warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship, so you can invest with complete confidence. If you have any questions about this item, please contact us today to receive further assistance.
- Kit contains UT-100Si Ultratorch®, three long-lasting, oxygen-free, copper based chisel and needle tips, a heat tip, shrink attachment, hot knife, sponge and cap all packed in a rugged plastic carrying case
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Keeps accessories organized in fitted slots with additional slots for storage of optional tips and Master Ultratane® Butane
- Butane powered for complete portability
- UL listed for safety and durability
- Built-in fuel filter and self ignition button for consistent starting
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Built-in window indicates fuel level
- Optional accessories available
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Contains everything you need to heat shrink tubing and specialty connectors, remove surface mount components, solder and desolder, repair vinyl, and to spot dry and cut materials
|UT-100SiP||Ultratorch® Professional Kit|
|Dimensions (Kit): 15"L x 10"H x 2"W||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Dimensions (Tool): 10.3" L||Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz (28cc)|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Net Weight (Kit): 2 lbs. 1 oz.|
|Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.||Net Weight (Tool): 5.5 oz (100 g)|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202°F (650°C)||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482°F to 932°F (250°C to 500°C)||Shipped Without Butane|