Butane Tool Features:
- The UT-50 is a smartly styled, pen sized heat tool.
- This heat tool fits in your shirt pocket for absolute portability.
- It’s as small as a pen, but has the power of an 80 watt soldering iron.
- Comes standard with a protective cap, soldering tip, and heat tip.
- Pinpoint accuracy and control is yours when heat shrinking.
- When used as a butane torch, you’ll get up to 2370°F.
- Maneuverability is easy because of its compact design.
- For the most delicate circuit boards, the UT-50 will give you the accuracy you need.