Heat shrink tubing is extremely useful for protection and aesthetic enhancement and can be found just about anywhere you’ll find wires and cables. Common uses of heat shrink tubing include:
- Insulate cables and wires against extreme heat in aircraft, boats and automobiles
- Color code cables for easy identification
- Seal water and dust out of cables
- Provide protective barrier between corrosive chemicals and cables
- Attach multiple wires together (harness the wires)
- Improve how cables look in custom cars and motorcycles
Heat shrink tube and accessories are just some of the high-quality professional heating tool products Master Appliance manufactures. Visit our website to order online from a distributor or request a catalog of products.