Master-Mite Heat Gun
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
A continuous duty bench-top heating system
- Complete system comes standard with 650°F heating element, adjustable heat gun stand and heat shrink attachment
- Ideal heat & air flow (3.8 CFM), performs bench top heating jobs without excess air flow, won’t blow components around work station
- Quiet running motor, eliminates noisy production areas
- 3 optional easy-to-change plug-in heating elements available: 500°, 650° & 800°F
- Adjustable heat gun is used to activate adhesive, cure epoxies, dry components, melt solder performs, remove decals, shrink tubing and more
|Avg. Air Volume: 3.8 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 700 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft.|
|Motor: Shaded Pole||Net Weight: 1.7 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.8" L x 3.3" W x 7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|