Ecoheat® Heat Gun & Kit
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
Economical, light weight, multi-use heat gun
- Two heat settings: 500° & 1000° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 3-wire grounded cord set - A positive grounding system for user safety
- UL and CUL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
|EC-100||Ecoheat Heat Gun, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W|
|EC-100K||Ecoheat Heat Gun Kit, 500° & 1000° F (260 & 538° C), 120V, 10A, 1200W. Kit consists of EC-100 Heat Gun, 7/8" air reducer attachment,
1 shrink tubing attachment, 1-15/16" and 3-1/8" spreader attachments packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
|Avg. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Net Weight: 2 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|
|Made in China|