Ultratorch® UT-40Si Soldering Iron/Heat Tool
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
A professional quality, butane-powered soldering iron/flameless heat tool
- Ultratorch soldering tips feature Ultratip® Technology, the long lasting, oxygen-fee, copper based, iron and chrome plated tip with a built-in catalyst, pre-tinned with lead-free solder.
- UT-40Si is a soldering iron and flameless heat tool
- UT-40SiH is a dedicated flameless heat tool only
- Butane powered for portability
- Convenient slide switch ignition system for quick ignition
- Adjustable temperature lever for temperatures up to 1200°F, equivalent to a 20-80 watt soldering iron
- Compact, light weight and easy to use
- Patented gas catalyst reaction system
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrinkable tubing, solder & desolder, spot dry, strip insulation with hot knife and more
|UT-40Si||Butane Powered Ultratorch|
|UT-40SiH||Ultratorch with heat tip, .5” dia. shrink attachment and protective cap|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt|
|Dimensions: 8.3" L (208 mm)||Gas Tank Capacity: .5 fl. oz. (14 cc)|
|Approx. Operating Time: 1.3 hrs.||Net Weigth: 2.6 oz (14 cc)|
|Approx. Solder Tip Temp. 840° F (450° C)||Shipping Weight: 1 lb.|
|Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1200° F (650° C)||Shipped Empty|