Master Microtorch® MT-76
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
A professional quality, hand held or table top, butane-powered, self-igniting trigger torch,soldering iron and flameless heat tool
- MT-76 includes soldering iron and heat tip for soldering up to 752°F/400°C and heating up to 932°F/500°C.
- Kit includes triggertorch, removable stand, 5" wire cutter, 5" needle nose pliers, solder tip, heat tip, shrink attachment,
- polyfoam cutter, hot knife tip, roll 60/40 solder, and stand with sponge packed in a durable plastic case.
- Gas adjustment wheel provides adjustable long blue torch flame with temperatures up to 2,500°F/1300°C.
- Incorporates "trigger" switch with "pulldown" lock to meet Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements.
- Incorporates a "hands free" slide lock for continuous use and instant off operation.
- Unique shutter lever extinguishes ignition flame before using soldering or heat tip to prevent overheating.
- Ergonomic handle design ensures a non-slip grip. Removable base for table top or hand held use.
- Unit is shipped without fuel. Use with Master Ultratane® Butane for best performance.
- Use to heat parts, ignite materials, melt plastic, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder & desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more.
|MT-76||Triggertorch - table top, w/Solder & Heat Tip|
|35386||Solder tip - standard|
|35387||Heat tip - standard
|Dimensions: 6.5"H x 3.8"W x 1.3"D||Net Weight: 8.1 oz.|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Shipping Weight Kit: 2.0 lbs.|
|Approx. Run Time: Two Hours||Shipping Weight Unit Only: 1.0 lb.|
|Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F||Shipped Empty|
|Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable|