Proheat® 1600 STC™ Heat Gun
The World’s First Surface Temperature
Sensing and Control Heat Gun
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
Surface Temperature Sensing & Control Heat Gun
Unlike other LCD display type heat guns which display only the temperature at the nozzle, the Master Proheat STC is the first heat gun to sense, display and control actual SURFACE temperatures. It is now possible to display your work surface temperature, dial-in a target temperature and watch the displayed temperature increase as it approaches and reaches your target temperature.
Once your target temperature is reached, the Master Proheat STC will automatically regulate the heater to maintain the target temperature. The Proheat STC compensates for changes in the distance from the work surface by automatically adjusting the temperature output.
This revolutionary new heat gun technology gives you the special capability of knowing your surface or work piece temperature at all times to enable process control for many temperature sensitive surface applications!
- Speed up the heating process – work the upper limits of the cure zone
- Built-in surface temperature sensor & LCD display – Real time display of both target and surface temperatures
- LTS™ Laser targeting system – Provides accurate field of view & operating range
- Dial-in variable temperature and airflow controls
- Proloc™ Supervisor locking feature – Prevents changing of temperature or airflow for repeatability
- LED Progress indicators - Green, yellow & red LED lights indicate progress in heating process
- STC™ Automatic Surface Temperature Control - Automatically regulates heater to maintain target surface temperature
|PH-1600||Master Proheat STC Surface Temperature Sensing and Control Heat Gun 120V|
|PH-1600K||Master Proheat STC with Storage / Carrying Case|
|35542||Master Proheat STC Storage / Carrying Case|
|35337||Master Proheat STC Nozzle Guard|
|Surface Temperature Range: 90°F - 500°F (50°C - 260°C)|
|Class 2 laser product, Max Output < 1mV, Wavelength 650 nm|
|Variable Air Volume: 4-16 CFM||Variable Air Velocity: 734-4000 FPM|
|Volts: 120 VAC / 60Hz, 11A Max.||Output: 1300 Watts|
|Nozzle Opening Diameter: .88" (22.35mm)||Outer Nozzle Diameter: 1.31" OD (33.27mm)|
|Element: Enclosed Ceramic||Switch: Lockable, Momentary Contact|
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Cordset: 6 ft, 3 wire grounded, oil resistant neoprene|
|Dimensions (tool): 8.2" x 3.0" x 7.3" (L x W x H)||Net Weight Tool: 1.6 Lbs. (794g)|
|Dimensions (single pack): 9.6" x 11.5" x 4.0" (L x W x H)||Weight (single pack): 2 Lbs. 10oz.|
|Warranty: One Year Limited|