FEATURED PRODUCT VIDEOS
The Master Proheat Plastice Welding Kit makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and simple. Each kit is a self contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials: auto bumpers, rigid and flexible plastics, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables and more.
Master Applian...The Master Proheat Plastice Welding Kit makes fabricating and ...
Master Proheat® Plastic Welding Kit
- Makes fabricating and repairing thermoplastics fast and easy
- Each kit is a self-contained, general purpose plastic welding system with everything needed for hot air welding a wide variety of thermoplastic materials
- Efficiently hot air weld thermoplastics such as rigid and flexible plastics, auto bumpers, tarps, liners, covers, tents, inflatables and more
- Includes the new Master Proheat® LCD Model PH-1400 Dial-in Electric Heat Gun (with lockable temperature and airflow) as the heart of the system
- Includes five tips for specific welding applications such as Speed Welding, Pendulum Welding, Mirror Welding and Tack Welding. Additional welding tips and accessories can be purchased individually
- Welding Rod available in packages of 16, go to Replacement Parts
|PH-1400WK||Proheat LCD Plastic Welding Kit|
Master Proheat LCD Welding Kit
|Proheat LCD PH-1400 Dial-in Heat Gun||Speed Welding tip|
|Slit Nozzle tip||3/8" Reducer|
|5/8" Reducer||1 1/4" Shrink|
|Welding Rod Assortment||PVC, PP, AB, HDPE, LDPE|
|Instruction Manual||Heavy duty storage case|
Proheat LCD Model PH-1400
|Avg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F
50°C to 540° C
|Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min||Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
|Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.
Shipping Weight Kit: 7 lbs.
|Motor: Permanent Magnet||Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H||Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.|