Master-Mite ESD Heat Gun
Request a Catalog
Thank you for your interest in receiving a product catalog from Master Appliance Corp. Please provide the information requested below and your catalog will be mailed to you. Fields marked * are required.
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
A bench-top heating system that eliminates housing related ESD (electrostatic discharge)
- Comes standard with black 800°F/427°C heating element, shrink attachment and adjustable stand
- Housing surface conductivity 500 ohms/square. Conductive housing will not build up or hold a static charge
- Housing helps to shield against EMI & RFI (electromagnetic & radio frequency interference)
- A totally grounded system
- A long life, quiet running, maintenance free shaded pole motor
- Low velocity air will not blow components around the workstation
- 3 optional interchangeable plug-in heating elements available
|MODEL NO.||VOLTS||Hz.||AMPS||Ship Wt.|
|Avg. Air Volume: 3.8 CFM||Nozzle Opening: 1" Dia.|
|Avg. Air Velocity: 700 FPM||Cordset: 6 ft.|
|Motor: Shaded Pole 3300 RPM||Net Weight: 1.75 lbs.|
|Dimensions: 8.8" L x 3.3" W x 7" H||Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.|