Cordless Glue Gun, Butane Powered Hotmelt
Request a Catalog
Thank you for your interest in receiving a product catalog from Master Appliance Corp. Please provide the information requested below and your catalog will be mailed to you. Fields marked * are required.
Receive Master Updates
Join our mailing list to receive Master updates and timely information about Master Heat Tool products, services and applications. It will be delivered to your inbox whenever new products, services and applications become available.
Ask a Question
Thank you for your interest in Master Heat Tool products. Do you have a question about one of our products or a general question about your heat tool needs? Please send your question here and a representative will contact you in 24 hours. Thank you! Fields marked * are required.
- Completely portable cordless glue gun, lets you work almost anywhere
- Power and durability to get the job done in industrial applications
- Runs continuously for up to 140 minutes on butane gas, easily refilled in 20 seconds
- Fast, easy start up with push button piezo ignition
- Operates up to 392° F.
- Reaches working temperature in just 3 to 4 minutes
- Fast, even adhesive flow with standard 1/2" (12 mm) diameter glue sticks
- 200 Watt heater delivers up to 1.9 lbs. of glue per hour
- Ergonomically designed for ease of use
- Safety lock on fuel flow control wheel prevents unintentional gas flow
- Instant glue flow cut-off reduces dripping
- Built-in folding stand and fuel level window
- Four interchangeable brass application nozzles available
- Optional glue sticks available for special applications
- Butane glue gun. Fuel not included
- Patented: USA, Taiwan, Germany, Japan & China
|GG-100||PortaPro™ Glue Gun|
|GG-100K||PortaPro™ Glue Gun Kit|
|Dimensions: 8.4" (L) x 2.1" (W) x 8.0" (H)||Weight: 14.8 oz. w/o gas|
|Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane||Avg. Run Time: Approx. 140 minutes
|Operating Temp: Approx. 392° F||Glue Melt Rate: 1.9 lbs. per hour|
|Ramp Up Time: 3 - 4 minutes||Fuel Capacity: 20 ml.|
|Shipping Weight: GG-100/2 lbs.,